CBS Sports and Turner Sports today took the wraps off its 2013 schedule for the NCAA Men’s Division I College Basketball Tournament.
For the third year all 67 games will be seen on one of the following national networks: TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. The networks will coordinate studio programs from locations in New York and Atlanta.
Here is a breakdown on how the tournament will be covered:
- Turner Sports will televise 41 games across its three television networks (TBS, TNT and truTV).
- CBS will broadcast 26 games throughout the tournament including the second round, third round, Sweet 16®, Elite 8®, Final Four and National Championship. CBS will also air the Division II Men’s National Championship game on Sunday, April 7 at 4:00 PM, ET from Philips Arena.
- TBS will televise 16 contests including games in the second round, third round and Sweet 16.
- truTV, including the First Four™, will air a total of 13 games also spanning the second and third rounds.
- TNT will televise 12 games including second and third round match ups
All games will also be offered on line as part of the network’s March Madness LIVE product for the web and mobile devices.